Friday, November 4, 2011

VENDOR SPOTLIGHT: Petals & Panache

Tell us a little bit about your blog and/or shop.     

In 2009, Wendy Velazquez started Petals & Panache -- a home-based hair accessories business that blends edgy, current fashions with more audacious, vintage-inspired touches found in early 20th century dos. 



What is your favorite product in your shop right now?    

My favorite products right now are from my tribal line.  These tribal bands look amazing on everyone and add just the perfect touch to any outfit!


 
Favorite fall activity with your family?  

My favorite activity to do with my family is visiting Irvine Park.  My two girls Mya (3) and Ella (2) love chasing around the peacocks and riding the train.  My husband and I adore grabbing a cup of coffee, going to the park and letting the girls just RUN!  Its great bonding time for all of us.  

What are you looking forward to about Holiday Handmade?  

With holiday handmade just around the corner I am getting increasingly excited about getting to meet new customers and to be surrounded by 27 other amazingly talented artists.  Hopefully I will have time to step away and get some of my holiday shopping done.


 
Where we can find you?

Laurenly Clothing Boutique in old town orange

No comments:

Post a Comment