Wednesday, October 5, 2011

VENDOR SPOTLIGHT: Lil Noodle Bug

Tell us a little more about your blog and shop.
Lil Noodle Bug was created after my son was born and is my daughter's nickname. After my Grandma died I was suddenly motivated to focus all my energy in doing what I love.  I love sharing myself, my experiences and my family with the world and I LOVE creating things.  I have been known to always focus on the pop of color with any outfit (thank you Stacey and Clinton), so I LOVE creating multifunctional accessories.  I also think houses should always feel like homes and first impressions are very important, so that is why I make simple, but beautiful wreaths.  At the end of the day I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend and more importantly a person that loves to put smiles on other people's faces by giving them something handmade and from the heart.  As a result, my etsy shop and my blog were created! 


What is inspiring you right now?
Right now I am inspired by holidays...the happiness, love and joy that are experienced during that time.  I tend to gear towards minimalist and simplistic designs, but I try to grasp the holiday as a whole in my wreaths.  I also am inspired by my children...to make them proud and show them anything is possible if you put your mind and heart in it.  


What's your favorite part of the fall?
My favorite part of fall is the changing colors.  In Orange County, we don't quite get the experience of fall, so I fondly cling to the trip to Yosemite with my husband in October.  The colors were beyond amazing and so vibrant - I wanted to run and jump in every pile of leaves I saw....and I did!


Favorite ice cream flavor?
I LOVE chocolate because it is so simple and fulfilling.  On an adventurous day, I will choose chocolate chip :)


Where can we find you?
pinterest: lilnoodlebug




No comments:

Post a Comment