Saturday, September 3, 2011

Got SWAG?!

Well I'm SO excited! Everything is coming together and we have almost all our vendor spaces filled. If you applied be on the lookout for an email from me next week with information for how to choose your booth space. 

For those of you who would love to be a vendor, but won't be able to make it to our Holiday Handmade Market, I'm going to offer Swag Bags to the first 30 people who arrive at the market on Thursday morning. This will mean that 30 people will have the chance to receive some swag from you and hear all about your shop!!!

So awesome, right?!

So here's how it going to work, if you're interested in providing Swag for some of our awesome shoppers, please email me with your shop name, a link to your shop, and what you'd like to include.

I will need to know by October 1st and I must have your Swag by October 15th to give me time to put all the Swag Bags together for the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment